Things a prospective owner should know
16” vs 17” wheels
The 16” are all black; the 17” have chrome spokes. Beware – used-car ads have been known to get it wrong.
There are also accessory 17” wheels, pictured here below the standard ones.
The 16” have slightly better range – their WLTP range is 137 instead of 131 miles (source, p. 47).
The 16” may be a little quieter and the 17” may handle a little better in corners (source, source).
The 16” typically come with Yokohama BluEarth tyres; the 17” with Michelin PS4 tyres (source).
Base model vs Advance model
Exclusive to the Advance model:
- The option to get 17” wheels. (Base model is 16” only.)
- Engine max power of 113 kW, 0–60 mph in 8.3 secs. (Base model is 100 kW, 9.0 secs.)
- “Premium Audio” with dedicated hardware amplifier and 8 speakers including subwoofer. (Base model has 6 speakers.)
- 230V outlet.
- Front windshield de-icer.
- Heated steering wheel.
- Honda Parking Pilot.
- Multi-view camera. (Base model has rear view camera only.)
- Centre Camera Mirror System. (Can switch between mirror and camera.)
- Blind Spot Information.
- Cross Traffic Monitor. (Warns about approaching vehicles when reversing.)
(Source, pp. 46–48.)